Aller au contenu

Images fun et leurs interminables commentaires

Librekom

Messages recommandés

Tennessee, c'est marqué dessus. Au 152 de la County Highway numéro 365 (mais j'arrive pas à lire la ville).

Lawrenceburg

5m1Wz.jpg

Mais c'est un fake, désolé de péter l'ambiance.

ar8VnY1.jpg

Genial! Ce strip là je vais le faire tourner!

Je comprends pas.

Ah, le canon et les balles sont du mauvais côté ?

Voilà. Les balles sont à l'envers. L'arme ne tirera jamais. (Je suis même surpris qu'elles puissent rentrer dans la chambre dans ce sens...)

http://smbc-comics.com/images/Bobby%20and%20the%20Gurg.pdf

https://youtu.be/UqrHwjlF4oI

The Gurg and Little Bobby Were seated at a table, When the boy began to lobby As best as he was able.

“The Gurg, you are a mean one! A mean one through and through! I’ve never ever seen one Hate as hatefully as you! You hate them by ethnicity, You hate by orientation, You hate with specificity, You hate with generalization.”

“I also hate by race,” The Gurg said with banality. “By gender, social place, And yes of course by nationality! Each hate is like a color In the rainbow of my mind, But look what you discover With the shades of hate combined!”

And like a prism lighted (But going in reverse) The hatreds all united When they met at the obverse.

“Like the bird is to the feather, Like the forest to the tree, When the hatreds come together It’s called misanthropy!”

“If you only hate a subset Of the total population Your friends will be upset And shall compel your isolation!”

“If you say you hate each person And pensively look off Your friends will say they’re certain ‘Ceci est un philosophe!’ ”

When all these words rang true, Bobby said with boyish glee, “Mister Gurg, I think I hate you. But also...

“I hate me!”

And every day from that day forth (Though often it was painful) Old Bobby was, of others’ worth Aloof and quite disdainful. This won him high esteem and praise For pessimists have hope The lookers down, we’re apt to raise The lookers up, call “Dope!”

And should his life strike you as Hell Recall, he’d find that dumb as well.

http://smbc-comics.com/images/Bobby%20and%20the%20Gurg.pdf

https://youtu.be/UqrHwjlF4oI

The Gurg and Little Bobby Were seated at a table, When the boy began to lobby As best as he was able.

“The Gurg, you are a mean one! A mean one through and through! I’ve never ever seen one Hate as hatefully as you! You hate them by ethnicity, You hate by orientation, You hate with specificity, You hate with generalization.”

“I also hate by race,” The Gurg said with banality. “By gender, social place, And yes of course by nationality! Each hate is like a color In the rainbow of my mind, But look what you discover With the shades of hate combined!”

And like a prism lighted (But going in reverse) The hatreds all united When they met at the obverse.

“Like the bird is to the feather, Like the forest to the tree, When the hatreds come together It’s called misanthropy!”

“If you only hate a subset Of the total population Your friends will be upset And shall compel your isolation!”

“If you say you hate each person And pensively look off Your friends will say they’re certain ‘Ceci est un philosophe!’ ”

When all these words rang true, Bobby said with boyish glee, “Mister Gurg, I think I hate you. But also...

“I hate me!”

And every day from that day forth (Though often it was painful) Old Bobby was, of others’ worth Aloof and quite disdainful. This won him high esteem and praise For pessimists have hope The lookers down, we’re apt to raise The lookers up, call “Dope!”

And should his life strike you as Hell Recall, he’d find that dumb as well.

excellent!

On dirait qu'ils matent du pr0n et discutent de leurs conquêtes.

ils voient quelque chose de drole.

Un seul cependant ne peut se retenir de pointer le doigt et de rire avec sa grosse face beate regardant les autres, de facon totalement submissive.

Autour de cette table il y a trois presidents et un fanboy completement surpris d'etre la et qui n'a rien a y faire.

ils voient quelque chose de drole.

Un seul cependant ne peut se retenir de pointer le doigt et de rire avec sa grosse face beate regardant les autres, de facon totalement submissive.

Autour de cette table il y a trois presidents et un fanboy completement surpris d'etre la et qui n'a rien a y faire.

En fait, cette partie de la photo suffit.

GU1fRf7.png

Ggg…