Aller au contenu

Images fun et leurs interminables commentaires

Librekom

Messages recommandés

Étant donné le choix de la bulle finale "financial tales", voilà comment je décortiquerais pour Jason.

Les risques financiers pris par les banques (ceux qui construisent la tour) ne sont pas raisonnables et non soutenus par la société civile (les villageois), en revanche les conséquences de leur effondrement seraient partagées par tout le monde. Les villageois acceptent de donner de leur personne plutôt que de subir ces conséquences (bail in des banques). Et au lieu de tirer les conséquences de la grosse tempête ainsi évitée (la crise), les banques prennent encore plus de risques.

Voilà voilà.

Sinon, le "too big to fail", c'est ça : http://www.wikiberal.org/wiki/Too_big_to_fail

:chine:

Un troll comme ca, forcément ca a couiné derriere.

Je l'avais déjà entendu ailleurs cela dit.

Dans le genre, il y a aussi:

Recently, while I was working in the flower beds in the front yard, my neighbors stopped to chat as they returned home from walking their dog. During our friendly conversation, I asked their little girl what she wanted to be when she grows up. She said she wanted to be President some day. Both of her parents, liberal Democrats, were standing there, so I asked her, "If you were President what would be the first thing you would do?" She replied... "I'd give food and houses to all the homeless people." Her parents beamed with pride! "Wow...what a worthy goal!" I said. "But you don't have to wait until you're President to do that!" I told her. "What do you mean?" she replied. So I told her, "You can come over to my house and mow the lawn, pull weeds, and trim my hedge, and I'll pay you $50. Then you can go over to the grocery store where the homeless guy hangs out and give him the $50 to use toward food and a new house." She thought that over for a few seconds, then she looked me straight in the eye and asked, "Why doesn't the homeless guy come over and do the work, and you can just pay him the $50?" I said, "Welcome to the Republican Party." Her parents aren't speaking to me anymore.

Recently, while I was working in the flower beds in the front yard, my neighbors stopped to chat as they returned home from walking their dog. During our friendly conversation, I asked their little girl what she wanted to be when she grows up. She said she wanted to be President some day. Both of her parents, liberal Democrats, were standing there, so I asked her, "If you were President what would be the first thing you would do?" She replied... "I'd give food and houses to all the homeless people." Her parents beamed with pride! "Wow...what a worthy goal!" I said. "But you don't have to wait until you're President to do that!" I told her. "What do you mean?" she replied. So I told her, "You can come over to my house and mow the lawn, pull weeds, and trim my hedge, and I'll pay you $50. Then you can go over to the grocery store where the homeless guy hangs out and give him the $50 to use toward food and a new house." She thought that over for a few seconds, then she looked me straight in the eye and asked, "Why doesn't the homeless guy come over and do the work, and you can just pay him the $50?" I said, "Welcome to the Republican Party." Her parents aren't speaking to me anymore.

C'est absolument génial de concision.

Cela fait trop longtemps qu'on a pas vu une image fun ici. 

Le prochain qui poste un truc serieux et/ou sans image ici sera envoye reeducation en Corrèze. 

Le besoin d'images et de fun devient urgent

B8X1h0H.jpg