Aller au contenu

Blagues

jabial

Messages recommandés

La discussion à la réunion de la cellule du Parti est très animée : le sujet à l’ordre du jour est l’extension du communisme à l’ensemble des nations. Un délégué de la fédération explique que chaque communiste doit avoir constamment à l’esprit cet objectif ultime. La chaleur de sa conviction semble devoir emporter l’adhésion de l’assemblée. Toutefois, le groupe des agriculteurs paraît indécis. L’un d’entre eux se lève et d’une voix hésitante demande :

« Camarade délégué, lorsque toutes les nations du monde seront communistes, à qui achèterons nous du blé ? »

• Yea 1
  • Haha 2

Slogan de Lada :
« Rien n'arrête une Lada. Pas même ses freins. »

Comment doubler la valeur d'une Lada ?
- En faisant le plein d'essence.

À quoi reconnaît-on une Lada sport ?
- A la balle de tennis sur la boule de l'attelage, ou aux tennis de celui qui la pousse.

À quoi servent les fils chauffants sur la vitre arrière d'une Lada ?
- À ne pas avoir froid aux mains quand on la pousse.

• Haha 1

Un jour dans Moscou, la nouvelle se répand d’un prochain arrivage de viande. D’immenses queues se forment devant les boucheries, et les gens passent la nuit devant les vitrines encore vides. À l’aube, arrive un commissaire politique qui s’adresse à la foule :

« Y en a-t-il parmi vous qui sont juifs ?

Environ un tiers des présents lèvent la main.

– Allez-vous-en, dit le commissaire, il n’y a pas de viande pour les juifs.

Deux heures après, le commissaire revient :

- Y en a-t-il parmi vous qui sont « sans-parti » ?

Les neuf dixièmes des restants lèvent la main.

– Allez-vous-en, il n’y a pas de viande pour les « sans-parti ».

Deux heures plus tard, alors que le magasin est toujours fermé, le commissaire revient et dit :

- Camarades, maintenant que nous sommes entre nous, je dois vous dire qu’il n’y a pas de viande du tout.
Alors on entend dans la queue une voix écœurée qui s’exclame :

- C’est toujours les juifs qui sont favorisés... »

• Haha 8

Ce soir là, la cellule du Parti a organisé une réunion exceptionnelle pour entendre Vladimir Ivanovitch Garmanik et Ilia Borissovitch Diakov faire le compte rendu de leur voyage en Europe de l’Ouest.

« Une des choses les plus terribles, commence Vladimir Garmanik, c’est le chômage : à toute heure du jour et de la nuit, il y a une foule de gens qui traînent dans les rues complètement désoeuvrés...

-Mais la pire des choses, renchérit Ilia Diakov, c’est la pire plaie du capitalisme, c’est la pauvreté. Imaginez, camarades, imaginez des kilomètres de vitrines remplies de choses plus splendides les unes que les autres, et les gens sont si pauvres que personne n’achète : il n’y a pas la moindre queue. »

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"An old Jewish man was finally allowed to leave the Soviet Union, to emigrate to Israel. When he was searched at the Moscow airport, the customs official found a bust of Lenin.

Customs: What is that?

Old man: What is that? What is that?! Don't say "What is that?" say "Who is that?" That is Lenin! The genius who thought up this worker's paradise!

The official laughed and let the old man through.

The old man arrived at Tel Aviv airport, where an Israeli customs official found the bust of Lenin.

Customs: What is that?

Old man: What is that? What is that?! Don't say "What is that?" say "Who is that?" That is Lenin! The sonofabitch! I will put him on display in my toilet for all the years he prevented an old man from coming home.

The official laughed and let him through.

When he arrived at his family's house in Jerusalem, his grandson saw him unpack the bust. Grandson: Who is that?

Old man: Who is that? Who is that?! Don't say "Who is that?" say "What is that?" That, my child, is eight pounds of gold!"

• Yea 2
  • Haha 11
  • 2 weeks later...

What I just went through again...
Going to the supermarket to buy a bag of cat food. Already in line a woman behind me asks if I have a cat. I look at her... (those who know me can imagine the look) and I think... duh! Why else would I buy cat food, eh?
But impulsively I say no, I don't have a cat, tell her I started the cat food diet again and shouldn't, because I ended up in hospital last time but 15 kilos lighter!
I told her it was the perfect diet, and all you had to do was put the cat kibble in your pockets, and every time you were hungry, eat one or two. (I have to mention that almost everyone in line was interested in my story).
Scared the woman asked me if I ended up in the hospital because I was poisoned by cat food.
Of course I replied: NO...!
I wanted to climb a tree to catch a bird and then cluttered down!!!
I thought the man behind her would have a heart attack laughing!

• Haha 5

A distinguished young woman on a flight from Switzerland asked the Priest beside her, "Father, may I ask a favor?" "Of course. What may I do for you?"

"Well, I bought an expensive woman's electronic hair dryer for my mother's birthday. The dryer is unopened and well over the Customs limits; and I'm afraid they'll confiscate it.

Is there any way you could carry it through Customs for me? Under your robes perhaps?"

"I would love to help you, dear, but I must warn you: I will not lie."

"With your honest face, Father, no one will question you."

When they reached the Customs area, she let the priest go ahead of her.

The official asked: "Father, do you have anything to declare?"

"From the top of my head down to my waist, I have nothing to declare."

The official thought this answer strange, so asked, "And what do you have to declare from your waist to the floor?"

"I have a marvelous instrument designed to be used on a woman, but which is, to date, unused."

Roaring with laughter, the official said, "Go ahead, Father."

• Yea 1
  • Haha 3
  • 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Mégille said:

Euh... parce que les femmes sont moins fortes en informatique ? Mais postulent plus que les hommes, à compétence égale ou moindre ? étrange. 

Non, il y a beaucoup de recruteuses sur LinkedIn qui envoient des offres à n'importe qui. 

4 minutes ago, Mégille said:

Euh... parce que les femmes sont moins fortes en informatique ? Mais postulent plus que les hommes, à compétence égale ou moindre ? étrange. 

Il y a beaucoup de nanas dans les RH et beaucoup d'hommes dans le dev'.

17 minutes ago, Mégille said:

Ah ok, en fait, c'est qu'il croule sous les candidatures pour rh ?

Tu te fais contacter parfois plusieurs fois par jour tous les jours selon ton profil.

What's wrong with this country? Can't a man walk down the street without being offered a job?

(Qui a dit ?)

"Medical experts in London today were asked if is time to ease the Covid lockdown:

Allergists were in favour of scratching it, but Dermatologists advised not to make any rash moves.

Gastroenterologists had a sort of gut feeling about it, but Neurologists thought that the government had a lot of nerve.Obstetricians felt certain that everyone was labouring under a misconception, while Ophthalmologists considered the idea short-sighted. Many Pathologists yelled, “Over my dead body!” while Paediatricians said, “Oh grow up!”

Psychiatrists thought that the whole idea was madness, while Radiologists could see right through it.

Surgeons decided to wash their hands of the whole thing & Pharmacists claimed that it would be a bitter pill to swallow. Plastic Surgeons opined that this proposal would “put a whole new face on the matter”. Podiatrists thought that it was a step forward, but Urologists were pissed of at the whole idea.

Anaesthetists thought that the whole idea was a gas & Cardiologists didn’t have the heart to say no.

In the end, the Proctologists won out, leaving the entire decision up to the assholes in politics."

• Yea 2
  • Haha 3
  • Ancap 1