Aller au contenu

Blagues

jabial

Messages recommandés

• 3 weeks later...
1_What's the difference between Paul Walker and a computer? I give a fuck when my computer crashes. 

2_My Grandpa said, "Your generation relies too much on technology!" I replied, "No, your generation relies too much on technology!" Then I unplugged his life support. 

3_What do you call a five year old with no friends? A sandy hook survivor. 

4_Jesus Christ fed 2,000 people with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fish, but Adolf Hitler made 6 million Jews toast. 

5_What's the worst thing about breaking up with a Japanese girl? You have to drop the bomb twice before she gets the message. 

6_What's got 5 arms, 3 legs and 2 feet? The finish line at the Boston Marathon. 

7_What did the boy with no hands get for Christmas? GLOVES! Nah, just kidding... He still hasn't unwrapped his present. 

8_How do Ethiopians celebrate their kids first birthday? By putting flowers on the grave. 

9_How did Rihanna find out Chris Brown was cheating on her? She found another woman's lipstick on his knuckles. 

10_How can you tell if your wife is dead? The sex is the same but the dishes start piling up. 

11_Why do Mexicans never have Sex Ed. and Driver's Ed. on the same day? They have to give the donkey a break at some point. 

12_Feminism. 

13_So I suggested to my wife that she'd look sexier with her hair back… Which is apparently an insensitive thing to say to a cancer 

patient. 

14_Most black 15 year-olds in this country are decent, law abiding citizens. It's their kids who cause all the trouble. 

15_How many feminists does it take to change a light bulb? Don't be stupid, feminists can't change anything. 

16_What is a pedophiles favorite part about Halloween? Free delivery. 

17_So I painted my laptop black, hoping it would run faster… Now it doesn't work. 

18_How do you kill a redneck? Wait 'till he fucks his sister then cut the brakes on his house. 

19_What's the difference between a gay man and a freezer? Freezer doesn't fart when you pull the meat out. 

20_What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already done told her twice. 

21_How do you fit 4 queers on a barstool? Flip it upside-down. 

22_Why do Jews have big noses? Because air is free. 

23_What happened when the jew walked into the wall with a hard-on? He broke his nose. 

24_How long does it take for a black woman to take a shit? Nine months. 

25_How do you get a nun pregnant? Dress her up like an altarboy. 

26_What do you call 40 mexicans buried up to their neck in sand? A spicket fence. 

27_How many women does it take to screw in a lightbulb? None,they just sit in the dark and bitch. 

28_Did you hear about the two car pile up in Mexico? 200 Mexicans died. 

29_What kind of file do you need to turn a 15mm hole into a 40mm hole? A pedophile. 

30_What's a pedophile's favorite part of a hockey game? Before the First Period. 

31_How do you swat 200 flies at one time? Hit an Ethiopian in the face with a frying pan. 

32_What is a redneck virgin? A seven year old that can run faster than her brothers. 

33_How many feminists does it take to change a light bulb? One, she just holds the bulb to the socket and waits for the world to 

revolve around her. 

34_Girls are like blackjack… I'm trying to go for 21 but I always hit on 14. 

35_Why does Stephen Hawking do one-liners? Because he can't do stand up. 

36_Did you hear the Score of the Egypt vs Ethiopia soccer game? Egypt 8, Ethiopia didn't. 

37_How many cops does it take to change a light bulb? They don't. They arrest the bulb for being broke and beat the room for being 

black. 

38_What's 9 inches long, pink, and makes my girlfriend scream when I put it in her mouth? Her miscarriage. 

39_A Jew, a black, and a Muslim are on a frozen lake, not talking to each other, so I thought I would go over there and break the ice. 

40_What's difference between dollars and Jews? I'd give a shit if I lost 6 million dollars. 

41_How does a black woman know she is pregnant? When she pulls her tampon out the cotton is already picked. 

42_Whats the difference between George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin? Zimmerman knew how to dodge a bullet. 

43_One time I fucked this chick so hard, she almost came back to life. 

44_I don't understand why Obama has to give his speeches behind bullet proof glass. I mean,I know he's black and all, but I doubt he'll 

shoot anyone. 

45_What's the difference between a Jew and harry potter? Harry can escape the chamber. 

46_What do you call a woman who thinks she can do anything a man can do? Wrong. 

47_Whats the difference between a hippie chick and a hockey player? A hockey player showers after 3 periods. 

48_What's the difference between cancer and Black people? Cancer got Jobs. 

49_What do Sarah Palin and Iron Man have in common? They both had a downey jr inside of them. 

50_What's a word that white people can call white people, but black people can't call black people? Dad.

51_What do you say when you see your T.V. floating in the middle of the night? Drop it nigger!! 

52_Whats the difference between a truckload of bowling balls and a truckload of dead babies? I can't unload a truckload of bowling 

balls with a pitchfork. 

53_How do you blindfold a Chinese man? Dental floss!

54_Why are black people so fast? Because all the slow one are in the jail. 

55_What's the difference between a drug dealer and a hooker? A hooker can wash her crack and sell it again. 

56_Why do brides wear a white dress? So that the dishwasher matches the washing machine. 

57_What do you call a bunch of black people running down a hill? A jail break. 

58_What's faster than a nigga stealing your TV? His brother with your xbox. 

59_What's the toughest thing about eating bald pussy? Putting the diaper back on. 

60_What do you call an ethiopian with a bag of rice? A restaurant owner. 

61_How can you tell if a nigga is pregnant? Have her squat on a watermelon and check it for teeth marks. 

62_What's 7 inches long and hasn't been sucked in over 2 years? Whitney Houston's crack pipe. 

63_What's the difference between a 4 year old boy and a bag of cocaine? Eric Clapton wouldn't let a bag of cocaine fall out a window. 

64_What's the difference between a woman and a computer? You can punch information into a computer. 

65_How do you make a gay fuck a woman? Shit in her cunt. 

66_What's better than winning a gold medal at the Special Olympics? Not being retarded. 

67_What does a nigga and an apple have in common? Both look great hanging from a tree. 

68_the parents of the sandy hook victims should of kept the Christmas receipts. 

69_ Have you ever had Ethiopian food? Neither have they. 

70_ How do you start a rave in Ethiopia? Staple food to the ceiling. 

71_ Why don't black people go on cruises? They're not falling for that one again. 

72_What's the most confusing day in Detroit? Father's day. 

73_What's the hardest part of watching a school bus full of kindergarteners go off a cliff? The erection. 

74_What's black and blue, and scares mothers everywhere? Crib death. 

75_What's the difference between a pair of jeans and an ethiopian? A pair of jeans only has one fly on it. 

76_Fat logic.

77_What's faster than a speeding bullet? A jew with a coupon. 

78_How did Hitler kill so many Jews? Free transportation.

79_What's the difference between a baby and a watermelon? One is fun to shoot and the other is fun to eat. 

80_How do you stop a baby from crawling in circles? Nail it's other hand to the floor. 

81_Black dads coming home. 

82_How do you get a dead baby out of a blender? Nachos. 

83_How do you stop a Mexican tank? You shoot the guy pushing it. 

84_I just gave my sister head. First time eating cheese. 

85_How do you fuck a special person? You go down. 

86_Why can't you fool an aborted baby? Cause it wasn't born yesterday. 

87_Why did Hitler kill himself? He got the gas bill. 

88_How do you turn a fruit into a vegetable? AIDS. 

89_How did Jesus walk on water? Shit floats. 

90_How does a black woman fight crime? She gets an abortion. 

91_How do you drown a nigga? You pop their lips. 

92_Why can't Mexicans play UNO? They steal all of green cards. 

93_What's the worst thing about being black and Jewish? Having to sit in the back of the oven. 

94_What do you get if you put a baby in a blender? An erection. 

95_What do fat chicks and bricks have in common? They both get laid by Mexicans. 

96_What's pale, white, and bounces up and down in a baby's crib? A pedophile's ass. 

97_What's the difference between a jew and a pizza? A pizza doesn't scream when you put it in the oven. 

98_How do you get a white girl to suck your dick? Put mayonnaise on it. 

99_What's the difference between a nigger and a pile of dog shit? Eventually the pile of dog shit will turn white and stop stinking. 

100_What's the difference between jelly and jam? I can't jelly my dick down a baby's throat.

C'est une collection des blagues les plus haineuses et les plus gerbantes que tu as trouvées, c'est ça? Je me suis arrêtée à 15 ou 20 pour ne pas rendre mon petit déjeuner. :rolleyes:

j'en ai juste lu une au hazard...en effet, infecte! :pleur:

• 5 weeks later...

A brand new store has just opened in New York City that sells husbands. When women go to choose a husband, they have to follow the instructions at the entrance: "You may visit this store ONLY ONCE! There are 6 floors and the value of the products increase as you ascend the flights. You may choose any item from a particular floor or may choose to go up to the next floor, but you CANNOT go back down except to exit the building!"

So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband. The 1st floor sign reads: Floor 1- These men have jobs. The 2nd floor sign reads: Floor 2- These men have jobs and love kids. The 3rd floor sign reads: Floor 3: These men have jobs, love kids and are extremely good looking. "Wow," she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going. She goes to the 4th floor and the sign reads: Floor 4- These men have jobs, love kids, are drop-dead good looking and help with housework. "Oh, mercy me!" she exclaims, "I can hardly stand it!" Still, she goes to the 5th floor and the sign reads: Floor 5- These men have jobs, love kids, are drop-dead gorgeous, help with housework and have a strong romantic streak. She is so tempted to stay. But she goes to the 6th floor and the sign reads: Floor 6- You are visitor 31,456,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store!!

To avoid gender bias charges, the store's owner opens a New Wives Store across the street. The 1st floor has wives who love sex. The 2nd floor has wives who love sex and have money. The 3rd through 6th floors have never been visited.

Staline donne un discours au congrès du Parti quand soudain quelqu'un éternue.
"Qui a éternué?" demande Staline.
Aucune réponse.
"La rangée de devant, contre le mur!"
On les emmène et on les fusille illico. Staline repose la question: "Qui a éternué?"
Silence de mort.
"Deuxième rangée! Contre le mur!"
On les fusille aussi.
"Qui a éternué?"
Un type éclate en sanglots: "C'est... C'est moi! C'est moi!"
Staline: "A tes souhaits, camarade."

Le summum :

Qu’en est-il du don en remboursement de la dette publique ? Il n’est visiblement pas considéré d’intérêt publique, ni comme un geste caritatif puisqu’il ne bénéficie d’aucune exonération.

Et non, rembourser la dette publique, c'est pas d'intérêt public. Il faut gaspiller, dépenser, s'endetter, c'est pourtant pas compliqué !

Le summum :

Qu’en est-il du don en remboursement de la dette publique ? Il n’est visiblement pas considéré d’intérêt publique, ni comme un geste caritatif puisqu’il ne bénéficie d’aucune exonération.

Et non, rembourser la dette publique, c'est pas d'intérêt public. Il faut gaspiller, dépenser, s'endetter, c'est pourtant pas compliqué !

Nan mais putain, si le don débouchait sur une exonération d'impôt, ça ne serait plus du don, ça reviendrait au même ! :facepalm:

Deux rabbins discutent de leurs familles respectives:

"Ah, Isaac, si tu savais! Mon fils est parti se recueillir en Israël sur le mur des Lamentations... Et voilà qu'il est revenu catholique! Il s'est converti sur place! Ca me rend meshugge!
- Oy gevalt, Jacob, tu sais quoi? Il m'est arrivé la même chose! Mon fils est parti à Jérusalem pour la bar mitzvah de son fils, mais il a décidé de devenir catholique là-bas...
- Allons en parler avec le Grand Rabbin, il saura trouver des réponses!"

Isaac et Jacob vont voir le Grand Rabbin et lui posent alors la question. A leur surprise, ce dernier soupire:

"Isaac, Jacob, mes amis, je ne sais pas quoi vous dire. La même chose m'est arrivé, mon fils que j'avais envoyé en Terre Promise pour faire son éducation a décidé de se convertir au christianisme sur place. Il s'est fait baptiser et va même épouser une catholique! Il faut que le Seigneur nous apporte des réponses. Je vais lui parler ce soir en lisant la Torah, et il me guidera."

Le soir même, le Grand Rabbin prie:

"YHWH, YHWH, Dieu de mon peuple! Aide-moi à trouver les réponses! Nos fils qui partent en Israël, la terre promise des Juifs, perdent la voie là-bas et choisissent tous d'y devenir chrétiens! Que peut-on faire?"

Et YHWH répond:

"Ah, m'en parle pas! Moi, mon fils..."

"Ah, Isaac, si tu savais! Mon fils est parti se recueillir en Israël sur le mur des Lamentations... Et voilà qu'il est revenu catholique! Il s'est converti sur place! Ca me rend meshugge!

- Oy gevalt, Jacob, tu sais quoi? Il m'est arrivé la même chose! Mon fils est parti à Jérusalem pour la bar mitzvah de son fils, mais il a décidé de devenir catholique là-bas...

Isaac et Jacob vont voir le Grand Rabbin et lui posent alors la question. A leur surprise, ce dernier soupire:

"Isaac, Jacob, mes amis, je ne sais pas quoi vous dire. La même chose m'est arrivé, mon fils que j'avais envoyé en Terre Promise pour faire son éducation a décidé de se convertir au christianisme sur place. Il s'est fait baptiser et va même épouser une catholique! Il faut que le Seigneur nous apporte des réponses. Je vais lui parler ce soir en lisant la Torah, et il me guidera."

"YHWH, YHWH, Dieu de mon peuple! Aide-moi à trouver les réponses! Nos fils qui partent en Israël, la terre promise des Juifs, perdent la voie là-bas et choisissent tous d'y devenir chrétiens! Que peut-on faire?"

Et YHWH répond:

:D

Et YHWH répond:

:icon_ptdr:  :icon_ptdr:  :icon_ptdr: 

Je vais peut-être regarder un film français.

● La famille

«Ma femme peut pas me quitter, je suis jamais là!».

«Le spermatozoïde, s'il savait qu'il allait faire un gosse, peut-être qu'il irait pas».

«Mon mari m'a tellement trompée que je ne suis pas sûr d'être la mère de mes enfants».

«Tu sors du ventre de ta mère, après, c'est toute une vie à te reloger».

«On doit pouvoir faire du fromage avec du lait de femme, si la femme veut bien».

«Je suis resté amoureux de la même femme durant 49 ans. Si mon épouse le savait, elle me tuerait».

«Les familles recomposées, moi la mienne tout le monde est mort, elle est décomposée».

● L'alcool

«Il faudrait qu'à l'auto-école, on nous apprenne à conduire bourrés, on apprend bien la conduite sur glace».

«Si tu bois de la bière sans alcool, ça fait encore plus alcoolique».

«En moto, tu peux boire plus qu'avec la voiture, le vent ça dessoûle».

«Les Arabes ne boivent pas de vin, résultat, ils ne s'intègrent pas».

«Il a perdu son taxi parce qu'il buvait trop, maintenant il est chauffeur de car en Bretagne».

«Quand on voit ce que consomment les bagnoles, c'est pas un exemple pour les chauffeurs».

● La politique

«Au pôle Nord, au pôle Sud, à l'équateur, l'homme s'acclimate partout, il n'y a qu'en banlieue qu'il ne s'acclimate pas».

«Le mariage des pédés, ça va obliger le pâtissier à poser des pédés sur le gâteau».

«La douane, c'est la peau d'un pays!»

«Ils bouffent avec des baguettes en bois parce que depuis Hiroshima, ils sont tous aimantés».

«On est habitués aux bruits de bottes, mais attention, faut faire attention, parce que le Front national, ils mettent des chaussons».

«Me fais pas chier avec le rêve américain! S‘ils rêvent, c'est qu'ils dorment!».

● La religion

«La Bible en bande dessinée, on y croit moins...»

«Vaut mieux pas être croyant et que Dieu existe plutôt que d'être croyant et que Dieu existe pas».

«C'est normal, la messe en latin. C'est comme les Beatles en anglais».

«-Si Dieu existait vraiment, on ne trouverait pas toute cette famine sur terre.

- Dieu n'est pas cuistot».

«Je crois en Dieu. J'ai dit JE CROIS, j'ai pas dit que j'étais sûr».

● Le travail

«La terrasse, ça fait vacances, alors que le comptoir, ça fait boulot».

«Les machines ont remplacé ceux qui travaillent, mais un jour elles remplaceront aussi ceux qui ne font rien».

«Les esclaves au moins, ils avaient du boulot!»

«Au début le chômage, c'était bien, mais maintenant on est trop».

«On fait des photos de vacances, on fait pas des photos de boulot, y'a une raison!».

http://www.lefigaro.fr/culture/2014/09/24/03004-20140924ARTFIG00198--le-best-of-des-breves-de-comptoir-de-jean-marie-gourio.php

Je ne sais pas si elle est déjà tombée (32 pages c'est trop pour vérifier) mais je vous la livre :

C'est Hollande qui va voir une prostituée et elle lui dit :

- Si vous me montez la jupe aussi haut que sont les prix, si vous me descendez la culotte aussi bas que sont les salaires, si vous me sortez quelque chose d'aussi dur que la vie de tous les jours et si en plus vous la mettez aussi profond que vous la mettez aux français, alors là je vous fais cadeau de TOUT !