Aller au contenu

Question(s) autour de l'homosexualité

Messages recommandés

Des baisers gays pour accueillir le pape en Espagne

http://www.20minutes.fr/article/619333/mon…ir-pape-espagne

Mais qu'est-ce que les journaleux français ont à nous emmerder avec cette histoire de flash mob gay?

Il y eût à peine une centaine de gays dans la foule hier, en train de s'empaler sur plusieurs dizaines voire centaines de milliers de personnes dont les regards se rivaient sur le pape et qui n'y ont même pas fait attention.

Bref un non-évènement et je retrouve sans cesse cette nouvelle absolument pas représentative de ce qu'il s'est passé hier dans la presse française. La presse espagnole n'en parle même pas, à aucun moment on ne les a vu sur les images ni aux abords de la Sagrada Familia où j'habite.

La presse franchouille a le don de parler de non-évènements et de foutre la merde.

• 3 months later...
British gay Muslims seek Islamic weddings

By Adrian Goldberg

Presenter, 5 live Investigates

British gay Muslims are joining the global fight for equality and seeking gay Islamic marriage. The BBC's 5 live Investigates speaks to one couple about their 'nikah' - a Muslim matrimonial contract - and asks how they balance their sexuality with the Islamic faith. "We met about three years ago, at an iftar - a breaking of fast during Ramadan. "I think a lot of Muslims find that time of year very spiritual and very enlightening, and so I think that's why our relationship developed, because we spoke about our faith." "Eventually we went on a date."

Asra recalls the first time she met her partner, Sarah, three years ago. The gay couple, who are also Muslim, are one of a growing number of gay, British Muslims who have cemented their relationship with marriage - Islamic marriage. Asra fondly remembers the moment Sarah proposed to her. "After the first date, which was about an hour, Sarah casually asked me to marry her." Sarah interjects. "I think it was more like four hours, after dinner, coffee and walking. I didn't really plan it, but it just really seemed like the way it was between us, I should try and keep it as pure as possible. "That may sound strange being lesbians, but it felt like we should do it the most honourable way we could."

The Muslim way

Asra and Sarah decided upon a 'nikah' - a Muslim matrimonial contract. Whilst nikahs have traditionally been the reserve of heterosexual Muslims, Asra and Sarah were aware that other gay Muslims had followed this route and the couple decided to investigate further. "A few friends said you don't really have to have an official Imam, but you need someone who is knowledgeable enough about the Qur'an to do it. Fortunately, one of our friends was, and she offered to do it. She's a lesbian herself, and she said we could do it in her home." Three months after the proposal, the big day came. Asra wore a white shalwar kameez - a traditional Pakistani outfit - and Sarah a pink dress.

"I wanted to wear leather, but Asra wouldn't let me," she sighs. "We got rings from Camden market, and we drew up contracts - we got a blueprint off the internet of a heterosexual contract and we both looked at it separately, to see if there were things we wanted to change." "I remember I put about the dog - that if we broke up, Asra wouldn't steal the dog."

Asra rolls her eyes and adds "we also did a dowry, of £5. It was a symbolic thing and we've still got those £5 notes." In attendance were six friends, who also acted as witnesses - "and a cat," says Sarah. The short ceremony was conducted in Arabic, and additional duas - prayers - were read and the marriage was essentially no different from the nikahs performed for straight Muslim couples all over the world.

But the Islamic faith vehemently rejects homosexuality, and the fact this nikah was for a gay couple is highly offensive to the majority of Muslims - including Asra's own parents. "It's still very difficult for me to tell my family about my life being a lesbian. They know I am a believer, they know I am religious, but going as far as saying I am a lesbian is quite hard," Asra says. "I remember thinking this is the only time I am going to get married, and my family weren't there. "That was constantly going through my mind - I am having an Islamic nikah, doing as much as I can through my faith, but my family weren't there."

However, Sarah's relationship with her family is quite different. "Because I wasn't born a Muslim - I converted five years ago - I think my family is quite accepting of my sexuality. But sometimes it seems like they are waiting for me to grow out of being a Muslim."

Gay Muslim voices

Sarah and Asra know their marriage is unorthodox, and the idea of a gay nikah would be rejected by the majority of Muslim scholars, but Sarah says it is nobody's business. "It is between me and God, and when we got married it was not ideal, but we were doing our best."

However, there is a small but growing voice within the Muslim community representing gay people, with the emergence of British gay Muslim support groups such as Imaan and Safra Project. One of the key advocates of Muslim gay marriage is the American Imam, Daayiee Abdullah - who himself is gay. He has performed a number of gay nikahs in America and has also advised gay British Muslim couples on how to perform the ceremony. He reasons that to deny gay Muslim couples the right to a religious union, goes against teachings in the Koran. Speaking to 5 live Investigates, he says: "Since Islamic legal precedence does not allow same sexes to wed, Muslim societies make it a legal impossibility within Islam [but] by not allowing same-sex couples to wed, there is a direct attack on the Koran's message that each person has a mate who is their 'comfort and their cloak'."

It is not just within the Muslim community that gay Muslim couples such as Sarah and Asra have encountered hostility. "I feel there's Islamaphobia within the gay community. It's something that really worries me," says Sarah. Asra recalls a particularly unsavoury incident. "There was an occasion at gay pride once where one of the marchers turned around and quite crudely said 'we didn't know pride was allowing suicide bombers on the march' - it was really shocking to hear it from a fellow gay marcher."

But according to Sarah, it's not just Muslims who are rejected by the gay community. "I think there's a deep-rooted assumption in the secular queer community that you can't be gay and believe in anything, apart from yourself or materialism."

Acceptance

However, gay unions are being integrated into wider British society even more - and the government recently announced plans to allow churches in England and Wales to host civil partnership ceremonies. Ministers have pledged greater equality for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people, but said no religious group would be forced to host the ceremonies. The Church of England has said it will not do so. Quakers have welcomed the plans, with support also expected from Unitarians and Liberal Jews. But what about the Muslim community? "Homosexuality is not considered a halal way of living at the moment, so of course there's going to be an extreme reaction to a gay nikah. So, as a community we have to get tolerance before we can even attempt acceptance of marriage," says Asra.

But she is hopeful for the future. "I certainly know younger gay Muslims that are out to their families and their families are absolutely fine with it. "Same-sex nikahs are still a contentious issue, but all I can say is I have done it, and I am completely comfortable and content with my faith and hopefully people will think 'well, let me try and get to that place'.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12486003

C'est une tarlifiotte, il est d'office hors concours vu qu'il n'a pas l'intention de se reproduire correctement <–<

Non, pas forcément. Un certain nombre de lesbiennes désirent un enfant, et ce qui est difficile pour un homosexuel masculin dans le cadre légal actuel l'est beaucoup moins pour une lesbienne prêt à supporter un acte désagréable pour elle : il suffit de draguer un inconnu dans un bar et hop.

• 2 weeks later...
Lesbian Army officer sent home from Afghanistan 'because commander objected to her sexuality'

A lesbian Army captain was disciplined and sent home early from Afghanistan after her officer objected to her homosexuality, a tribunal heard today.

Karen Tait, a captain in the military police, claims she was stripped of her warrant card and banned from attending the memorial services of colleagues killed in action.

She also claims that a male officer objected to her being a pall bearer for a colleague because 'it went against years of military tradition' while her Afghan tour medal was posted to her in a jiffy bag upon her return to the UK.

The 29-year-old, who served with 4 Royal Military Police's 160 Provost Company after graduating from Sandhurst, in 2004, was issued a formal rebuke following an internal Army disciplinary.

She admits that she pursued a sexual relationship with Sergeant Caroline Graham in the UK, staying in hotels on 'four or five' occasions prior to her tour.

But Captain Tait insists that nothing untoward took place during her tour of duty in Helmand Province.

The pair were only briefly stationed together at Camp Bastion following their arrival in the country in October 2009, the panel heard.

Of Lieutenant Colonel Deborah Poneskis, the commanding officer of 4 RMP, said: 'She seemed to dislike me and to be against me from her very first contact with me when she took over command'.

'I cannot recall having any normal conversation with her, I can only recall tellings off.'

'In my view, she is prejudiced against me because I am gay.

'I do not believe that she has any genuine belief in the correctness of any of the allegations against me.

'I in no way permitted my relationship with Caroline Graham to affect my professional judgment in or out of an operational environment .

'I believe that she considered I should be dismissed from the army because I am gay and because I am in a gay relationship.'

Captain Tait said Lt Col Poneskis had once upset her by introducing her to a colleague at an officers' mess cocktail party as 'my ops officer', adding: 'She's in a civil partnership.'

'She did not like me because I am gay and live an openly gay life,' Tait added.

She denied allegations that she was seen massaging sun cream into Sgt Graham's hands while at the base.

'This is not true,' she said. 'There would have been around 200 troops including around eight royal military police at the scene when the incident took place.'

Captain Tait claimed that despite their prior history no 'sexual contact' took place in Afghanistan, and that they shared different tents with different female soldiers during their stay at Camp Bastion.

British soldier dies in Afghanistan

A British soldier was shot dead today while on patrol in Afghanistan, the Ministry of Defence said.

The soldier, from the Royal Army Veterinary Corps, was killed by enemy fire in Nahr-e Saraj district in Helmand Province.

His family have been told.

Spokesman for Camp Bastion, Wing Commander Martin Tinworth, said: 'I must, with great sadness, report the loss of a soldier from the Royal Army Veterinary Corps.

'The soldier was patrolling the area in the north of Nahr-e Saraj when he was hit by enemy gun fire.

'He has given his life in the service of his country whilst engaged in protecting the local population. Our thoughts are with his family and friends at this deeply sad time.'

Some 358 UK military personnel have died since operations in Afghanistan began in 2001.

She said: 'I did not have any intimacy with Caroline of any sort. There was no deliberate physical contact.'

Documents filed with the London Central Employment Tribunal detail an alleged incident in December 2009 in which Captain Tait is threatened with an 'AGAI' - a military disciplinary hearing less serious than a court martial.

In it, Major Hacker, a senior officer, says: 'The Commanding Officer has decided to short tour you. If you go quietly you won't be major AGAI'd.'

Tait replies: 'AGAI'd for what?'

Hacker: 'For your relationship with Sergeant Graham.' Tait: 'What relationship?'

Hacker: 'Look, the commanding officer knows. The decision has been made. You are going to get half toured.'

Tait: 'Based on what evidence?' Hacker: 'Look, she knows. That's it.'

Tait: 'We both know that if Lieutenant Colonel Poneskis could prove I was in a relationship with Sgt Graham she would major AGAI me.'

Her statement also claims that in her final interview with Lieutenant Colonel Poneskis the commander had laughed at her short hair on her warrant card photo, refused permission for Tait to speak to her Brigade Commander, and 'grunted' when told that no sexual relationship was taking place.

Captain Tait, who is still serving in the army, returned to work in June 2010 in the UK with the discplinary warning hearing looming over her head.

Her superior officers had recommended she be discharged from the armed forces.

She said she was 'devastated at being removed from post', had been given an only hour to pack her kit before leaving Afghanistan and that no ongoing flight from Kandahar had been booked - stranding her for two nights.

Captain Tait is suing the Ministry of Defence for sexuality discrimination in a hearing set to last 10 days.

The hearing continues.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13…-sexuality.html

• 3 weeks later...

Enquête: en France, un homosexuel sur deux a été insulté

HOMOPHOBIE - 31% des gays et bisexuels font l'objet d'insultes homophobes…

Il y a plus d'agressions homophobes que racistes. C'est ce qui ressort de la première grande enquête de victimisation auprès de la population homosexuelle, menée par l'Ifop et publiée dans l'édition d'avril du magazine Têtu.

En France, 31 % des gays et bisexuels font l'objet d'insultes homophobes. Le pourcentage atteint 48 % chez les homosexuels et descend à 12 % chez les bisexuels, qui affirment généralement moins leur identité sexuelle. Même enseignement en ce qui concerne les agressions physiques: 14 % des gays et bisexuels déclarent en avoir été victimes. Mais ce taux monte à 24 % chez les homosexuels et tombe à 5 % chez les bisexuels.

Les agressions liées à l'orientation sexuelle sont donc plus nombreuses que celles liées à la couleur de la peau si on compare ces résultats à ceux d'un sondage CSA pour le Conseil représentatif des associations noires. Dans celui-ci, 7 % des personnes appartenant à une minorité visible assuraient avoir été victimes d'une agression physique et 25 % d'une agression verbale.A. S.

En raison de débordements sur ce sujet, nous sommes contraints de fermer cet article aux commentaires. Merci de votre compréhension.

B.D

http://www.20minutes.fr/article/692291/soc…el-deux-insulte

Puisqu'on en est à comparer (je ne sais pas ce qu'on gagne, une bouilloire à roulettes ?), examinons les insultes sexistes ?

Je ne comprends pas bien le problème avec ce sondage. Il y a un monde entre sensibiliser sur l'"homophobie", et demander un paquet de lois liberticides et de droits, non?

Ça n'existe pas tout ça, c'est dans la tête, c'est comme le racisme, c'est une invention de la gauche pour gagner les élections.

Pour être plus sérieux, le problème est que beaucoup de gens se focalisent sur des organisations militantes comme Act-Up, qui en font beaucoup beaucoup trop, ou des faits divers comme celui-ci, ce qui masque une grand nombre de gens qui cherchent juste à sensibiliser les gens sur leur douleur.

Toute tentative de sensibilisation sur ce thème est automatiquement rangée dans la même catégorie que les pleurnichards professionnels qui hantent les plateaux télés.

Ça n'existe pas tout ça, c'est dans la tête, c'est comme le racisme, c'est une invention de la gauche pour gagner les élections.

Pour être plus sérieux, le problème est que beaucoup de gens se focalisent sur des organisations militantes comme Act-Up, qui en font beaucoup beaucoup trop, ou des faits divers comme celui-ci, ce qui masque une grand nombre de gens qui cherchent juste à sensibiliser les gens sur leur douleur.

Toute tentative de sensibilisation sur ce thème est automatiquement rangée dans la même catégorie que les pleurnichards professionnels qui hantent les plateaux télés.

Mais on s'en fout que les tafioles le prennent mal de se faire insulter parce que c'est des grosses fiotes!

Depuis quand les gens doivent-ils être sensibles aux insultes, aux moqueries, …

Mais on s'en fout que les tafioles le prennent mal de se faire insulter parce que c'est des grosses fiotes!

Depuis quand les gens doivent-ils être sensibles aux insultes, aux moqueries, …

Moi je pense que l'on devrait aussi sensibiliser l'opinion publique sur le traitement que reçoivent les connards, les vrais, tout le temps stigmatisés c'est dégueulasse.

Je ne comprends pas bien le problème avec ce sondage. Il y a un monde entre sensibiliser sur l'"homophobie", et demander un paquet de lois liberticides et de droits, non?

Mon problème, ce sont les comparaisons avec, à la clé, surenchère pour savoir qui morfle le plus (ici : minorités visibles).

Le sondage en soi, par ailleurs, ne me surprend pas et je n'ai aucune objection à des actions civiles pour rendre les gens plus polis.

• 2 months later...
Hier soir, à Rome, Lady Gaga s'est engagée pour les gays

La star planétaire Lady Gaga a invité à "la révolution de l'amour" et longuement plaidé pour les droits des homosexuels, lors d'une intervention très posée samedi soir en clôture de l'Europride à Rome devant des centaines de milliers de personnes.

"Nous devons faire la révolution de l'amour", "nous devons aller en avant dans la défense de l'amour", a-t-elle répété lors d'un discours improvisé de près d'une demi-heure sur la scène installée dans le Cirque Maxime, à deux pas du Colisée et non loin du Vatican.

Très sage dans une élégantissime robe noire et blanche, de la dernière collection du styliste Gianni Versace, comme elle l'a elle-même indiqué, coiffée d'une sobre perruque verte, Lady Gaga n'a pas eu le moindre accent provocateur ni à l'égard du gouvernement de Silvio Berlusconi ni de l'Eglise, contrairement à ce qu'avaient craint quelques hommes politiques italiens.

"Je suis consciente des traditions religieuses, j'ai du respect pour les familles qui croient, mais je crois qu'il est important de revendiquer le changement, le reconnaître", a-t-elle dit de sa belle voix grave, avant d'interpréter deux chansons au piano.

http://www.jeanmarcmorandini.com/article-55111-hier-soir-a-rome-lady-gaga-s-est-engagee-pour-les-gays.html

Ce qui est marrant c'est qu'il en est des homosexuels comme des femmes.

Sous prétexte que certaines lois sont passés (dépénalisation de l'homosexualité, autorisation d'avoir un compte en banque à son nom pour les femmes) alors il n'y a plus de problèmes et ceux qui disent qu'il y en a encore, faut se foutre d'eux et les tourner en ridicule.

Quels sont, actuellement, en France, les problèmes (concrets) que rencontrent les homosexuels ou les femmes ?

Je veux dire spécifiquement, pas des trucs susceptibles d'arriver à n'importe qui (du type "ma famille ne me prend pas au sérieux", "j'ai du mal à trouver du travail" etc.).

Quels sont, actuellement, en France, les problèmes (concrets) que rencontrent les homosexuels ou les femmes ?

La bataille est finie depuis longtemps pour l'essentiel. Il ne reste plus qu'à remettre dans le privé deux ou trois choses (mariage, adoption notamment), et c'est bon.

Il y a un mouvement féministe qui veut modifier les catalogues de jouets où les pages pour filles contiennent des poupées et les pages pour garçons des petites voitures. Parce que c'est sexiste et vilain. Bouh. :calimero:

Toi aussi, rejoins ce glorieux combat pour nettoyer le machisme dans notre hexagone de lumière.

Bah, moi, j'ai bien entendu les blondes se faire insulter avec les sous-entendus que puisqu'elles étaient blondes elles étaient sottes !!!

Et c'est grave au point qu'il faille faire une lois contre les insultes envers les blondes?

C'est vrai pour les homos c'est déjà fait mais c'est pas une raison pour continuer.

je débats de façon passionnée avec un être tout à fait intriguant concernant ces questions de société .

et zou un lien vers son blog :

http://naibed.blogspot.com/

elle hante les pages de groupes libéraux sur facebook, et sa réthorique est un délice, surtout quand on voit la très haute estime de soi qu'elle cultive :

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/notes/libert%C3%A9-ch%C3%A9rie-nice/le-mariage-homosexuel-nest-pas-moral-ou-non-il-trouble-les-rep%C3%A8res-de-la-soci%C3%A9t/116982551724032?notif_t=note_reply