Aller au contenu

La victoire du jour

FabriceM

Messages recommandés

il y a 10 minutes, Neomatix a dit :

C'est vraiment un débat débile cette histoire de données personnelles.

Ça vient d'où l'application d'une forme de PI sur les données personnelles ?

Un moyen de critiquer les entreprises et d’essayer de récupérer du pognon. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Il y a 4 heures, PABerryer a dit :

Car cela est et sera utilisé contre nous.

Heu mais c'était déjà le cas avant cet outil qui permet de retourner l'arme contre ceux qui l'utilisent un peu trop. En fait, ça symétrise une guerre qui ne l'était pas donc je vois mal le souci.

• Yea 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Citation

SOUTH BRISTOL, N.Y. (WROC) — New York State Trooper Brian Hotchkiss saved a missing 2-year-old girl from the top of a mountain in South Bristol on Saturday. He said 20 to 30 minutes could have entirely changed the outcome of the incident.

When the 911 call came in to the Ontario County Sheriff’s Office for the missing girl, they called the state police to help. Hotchkiss said he knew they were fighting against the clock.

“These missing kids, it can go really bad. It’s time sensitive depending on the time of year, so although it was a nice day the temperature was dropping,” he said.

He and the other members of law enforcement knocked on neighbors’ doors, but as sundown loomed they had to make a decision fast. Hotchkiss and two other troopers decided to climb the mountain a half mile from the girl’s home.

“The mountain was virtually in her backyard, and there were streams and ponds and all these things that we were all worried about.”

He said it took him about an hour to get to the top. When he reached the top, all he saw at first was grey and brown in the trees, but the he saw a pink dot. He said he knew from dispatch that the girl was wearing a pink shirt when she disappeared.

He says when he reached the top he saw trees but saw a “pink dot” between them. He climbed up through the trees, followed the stream, and found the girl laying on her stomach on a rock. He says he saw her arm move so he knew she was alive @News_8 — Kayla Green (@KaylaGreen04) March 31, 2021

“I followed the stream and I located the child, she was lying on her stomach on a rock, and I ran over as quick as possible and I saw her arm move and I knew she was alive and my heart just dropped. I was so excited, I ran up she hugged me immediately, she wouldn’t let go.”

He said she was shivering when they found her and another trooper wrapped her in his uniform to keep warm. She was taken by ambulance to the hospital and he said she’s safe and healthy now.

“I still can’t get that out of my head, her turning over and looking at me and throwing her hands up in the air. I’ll never forget that.”

A sheriff’s K9, drone team, and investigators were also called in to respond to the missing child along with the state police.

Le niveau de dopamine que tu te prends dans la tronche quand tu retrouves la gosse en vie...

• Yea 1
Le 09/02/2021 à 14:41, PABerryer a dit :

Car cela est et sera utilisé contre nous.

C'est deja le cas depuis un moment et ça s'appelle la cancel culture.

En l'espère on ne fait qu'utiliser les armes de l'adversaires et les retourner contre lui.

Le 17/03/2021 à 20:35, Hayek's plosive a dit :

Il rejette aussi le passeport vaccinal pour information.

Edit:  je n'avais pas vu que les messages cités étaient vieux.

Le coup du blocage de NYT ca a pris de l'ampleur?

Je suis persuadé qu'il va y avoir une courte fenêtre d'ouverture des grands corps pour des gens avec les bons diplômes et un début de carrière dans le privé.

Le problème révélé par le Covid c'est aussi un problème de compétences desdits corps.

il y a une heure, Bézoukhov a dit :

Je suis persuadé qu'il va y avoir une courte fenêtre d'ouverture des grands corps pour des gens avec les bons diplômes et un début de carrière dans le privé.

Le problème révélé par le Covid c'est aussi un problème de compétences desdits corps.

C’est pas de la faute des corps si les Français font n’importe quoi et que les entreprises ne jouent pas le jeu !

• 2 weeks later...
Le 08/04/2021 à 19:43, Tramp a dit :

C’est pas de la faute des corps si les Français font n’importe quoi et que les entreprises ne jouent pas le jeu !

Bravo, très belle parodie.

• 4 weeks later...
Il y a 19 heures, Fenster a dit :

"tandis que certains s’étonnent que cet outil n’ait pas été développé par l’État." 

Oui, j'ai vu passer quelques tweets haineux à ce sujet ?

Tout par l'état, tout pour l'état.